POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Advice on a procedurally generated knee bicubic patch; color problem. : Re: Advice on a procedurally generated knee bicubic patch; colorproblem.References: <4063a50e@news.povray.org> <4063a8d4 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:32 EDT (-0400)
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Mar 2004 18:02:23
Message: <4064b67f$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
>>> I have this problem
>>> too often when using these newsgroups. Anyone some
>>> suggestions?

>> Usually what happens is someone posts a uuencoded body inside a

> I am not sure about that. My browser displays it as a broken image.
> So it knows it is an image.

That's why I said "it looks like just a broken image to me", and
"Usually what happens is..." in response to "this happens frequently to me."

I wasn't in this post addressing specifically only this particular
broken image.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geosynchronous orbit, supported by