POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Advice on a procedurally generated knee bicubic patch; color problem. : Re: Advice on a procedurally generated knee bicubic patch; colorproblem. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice on a procedurally generated knee bicubic patch; colorproblem.
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Mar 2004 11:49:48
Message: <40645f2c$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Me neither.
> For me that is probably because it is uuencoded
> end my news reader (netscale 7.1) does not support
> that for reasons beyond me. Perhaps I should
> instal a plugin or something.

Well, the message looks OK to me, except it doesn't decode into a proper
image.

> I have this problem
> too often when using these newsgroups. Anyone some
> suggestions?

Usually what happens is someone posts a uuencoded body inside a message
tagged as content-type:text/plain, and your news reader (being standards
compilent) says "Oh, plain text, the sender says so even tho it looks
like it might actually be a uuencoded message."

FWIW.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geosynchronous orbit, supported by