POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dairy Barn(Take 2) (88k and 118k) : Re: Dairy Barn(Take 2) (88k and 118k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dairy Barn(Take 2) (88k and 118k)
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 26 Mar 2004 11:39:04
Message: <40645ca8$1@news.povray.org>
(Talking to myself)

As I look at it, I'm sure that there should be trusses nearer to the
ends -- it looks far too flimsy this way, although the plans didn't show
this, and the details of tying in the faces clearly show that there are
not supposed to be trusses at the very ends.

Oh, well.  It's easier to fix with POVRay than it would be in the other
real life.

Dave Matthews