POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Most issues solved - Funnel Scene revisited [MPG1, 422kb] : Re: Most issues solved - Funnel Scene revisited [MPG1, 422kb] Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most issues solved - Funnel Scene revisited [MPG1, 422kb]
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 25 Mar 2004 03:03:02
Message: <40629236@news.povray.org>
> Until then, enjoy this animation. Feedback appreciated!

Hm, well, not many replies to this one. Guess I've posted too much particle
stuff lately, eh? :-)

Anyways, for those interested, I uploaded three animations to my website
showing several revisioned scenes: this funnel, with the second funnel
replaced by a slide, the scene with the particles using vturbulence as wind
and the Rain-Scene. These three were testing scenes and were quiet useful to
test various issues, but for the Release of the System I plan on making some
more typical scenes, e.g. fire, smoke, rain...

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"