POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Renaissance WIP : Re: Renaissance WIP Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renaissance WIP
From: Vincent LE CHEVALIER
Date: 23 Mar 2004 13:41:22
Message: <406084d2$1@news.povray.org>
Remy Closset wrote:
> A work I started about Renaissance. Only made with MORAY,  rendered with
> povray 3.5. Morion is the helmet french name.
> I shall enjoy criticism

Very nice work !
Maybe you could make the morion a bit bigger. It looks like it is the
size of the head here. That wouldn't be comfortable ;-) Also, straps on
the cuirasse would be a nice addition.
The steel texture looks very real. And did you draw the morion's
decoration yourself ? It's beautiful, really.

--
Vincent