POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sloyd^3 : Re: Sloyd^3 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 04:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sloyd^3
From: Dan P
Date: 21 Mar 2004 22:44:25
Message: <405e6119@news.povray.org>
"Hughes, B." <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message
> Yea! I beat that number anyway. Proof in screenshot:
>
> http://www.3digitaleyes.com/misc/sloyd3-in50moves.jpg
>
> Great fun to play, always liked these for there simplicity and yet takes
> some thinking too. Good work on it Mr. Prust.

Thanks!!!! :-) I was really inspired by Apache's work. I only wish I could
have made it look as good as he did :-)

> There is a peg game my Dad helped with for Junior Achievement (kids
learning
> about business) here in the USA way back in the 1970's. They made them out
> of wood, were triangle shaped and used golf tees stuck in the holes.
Looking
> for a picture of one I found this instead, looks more interesting:
> http://www.golfun.net/PegGolf.htm

Oh, now I remember this game! I used to play it when I was little. I just
didn't recognize it because it wasn't triangular. Cool! That explains the
name, too.

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!!!

--
- Respectfully,