POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sloyd^3 : Re: Sloyd^3 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 04:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sloyd^3
From: Marc Roth
Date: 21 Mar 2004 14:19:45
Message: <405dead1$1@news.povray.org>
Apache wrote:
> good stuff and the sound is very clear :)
>
> only the objective of the game isn't clear enough (yet).
>
> and now who's going to do sloyd^4 ?

hm, sloyd^4... like the pieces are moving themselves, thus introducing
time as 4th dimension? or were you thinking about a hypercube? that
would be rather brain-melting i think... sounds like fun :-D but it
would be hard to track the pieces that move in the direction of the
fourth dimension, cause we couldn't see them anymore...
bye,
	Marc