POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sloyd^3 : Sloyd^3 Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:37:28 EDT (-0400)
  Sloyd^3
From: Dan P
Date: 21 Mar 2004 05:35:00
Message: <405d6fd4$1@news.povray.org>
I was so inspired by the Sloyd games that I decided to make my own
derivitive, Sloyd^3, which wraps around a cube. I'm not sure if this has
been done yet. Actually, I'm not even sure Sloyd is a common game -- I only
found it as meaning "woodworking" in sveedish. Am I infringing on somebody's
copyright by using the name Sloyd?

This is a WIP still -- looking for feedback. I'll get the registration thing
in sometime. It is 4:34am here and I have to go to bed because, tomorrow, I
have research papers to write.

http://<broken link>/games/sloyd3/

--
- Respectfully,