POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Regognise the references? (WIP), 635KB : Regognise the references? (WIP), 635KB Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Regognise the references? (WIP), 635KB
From: Rohan
Date: 20 Mar 2004 00:59:55
Message: <405bdddb@news.povray.org>
I ran into trouble with accidental multiple posts of this image earlier,
but I think the admins have fixed that.

This image contains lots of references to songs by Tom Lehrer. See if
you can name them all.

Sorry about the large image size but I had to render it big in order for
the periodic table on the wall to appear clearly. If I'd just rendered
it at 800*600 as usual, it would look like garbage.

Rohan _e_ii

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tomlehrer.jpg' (654 KB)