POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (my) Longest trace ever : Re: (my) Longest trace ever Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (my) Longest trace ever
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 19 Mar 2004 00:20:37
Message: <405a8325$1@news.povray.org>
The irony is that I threw one in the garbage
about two, or three months ago.

I remember that I was scared as hell when
I discovered that the all-in-one chip was too
weak to save to the tape cassette AND generate
the t.v. picture at the same time. When you'd
save your program to tape, you'd lose the
display and the TV would hiss and throw sparks...

Ahhh... Good thing,  that era is over!

Best,

    S.

--