POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Monday Tragedy (76k jpeg) : Monday Tragedy (76k jpeg) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Monday Tragedy (76k jpeg)
From: Samuel T  Benge
Date: 22 Mar 2004 18:21:15
Message: <405F7491.3060307@hotmail.com>
Hello everyone. I just started throwing things together this morning and
this is what came out. It's open to interpretation, so I'll leave that
up to you.

The house's construction is basic CSG. The wallpaper is a turbulent
cyindrical pattern repeated and mirrored. For the floor and molding I
used a really small bumps normal with fresnel reflection. High AA
settings attempt to reduce the grainyness. The shadow of a man is an
image I made in GIMP, which was then placed onto a box.

Radiosity couln't handle the reflections (as usual), so the molding has
a very mottled appearance. I didn't want to raise the quality settings
and add more time to the render.

Questions and comments always welcome.

-Samuel Benge

Post a reply to this message