POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (my) Longest trace ever : Re: (my) Longest trace ever Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (my) Longest trace ever
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 18 Mar 2004 12:02:00
Message: <4059d608$1@news.povray.org>
Steven Pigeon wrote:
> Bah! Just an extra computer in the basement :p

That reminds me of an old differential equations prof I had years ago,
who still, very recently, was doing dynamical systems explorations on a
Timex Sinclair in his basement.  He maintained that there was nothing
worth doing that he couldn't do on his Sinclair.

He'd say, "Yeah, I set it up & check it every few weeks."

Very nice picture, by the way!

Dave Matthews