POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The same attractor by Manuel Kasten : Re: Another one :) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another one :)
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 18 Mar 2004 01:19:35
Message: <40593f77$1@news.povray.org>
>> Here's the URL where you can find the wallpaper version of the image
>>
>> http://www.deviantart.com/view/5883845/

I've set it as my work wallpaper and it's fabulous!  On some computer I
can't have a better resolution than 1024x768 and the image is still
centered and I can't see the 'strange' circle, which I like very much
and on some other computer I get a 1280x1024 perfect bg image which is
different and also very nice!

I was wondering...  the 'strange' screensaver used to animate the
attractors you have been rendering... could you animate it also?

Simon