POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blow yer mind, dude : Re: Blow yer mind, dude Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blow yer mind, dude
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 17 Mar 2004 06:59:23
Message: <40583d9b$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks. Did you try the 9.36 mb version? It's 800x600 and shows no loss from
the original uncompressed .avi. Or were you wanting to just render a still?
A little explanation is required here. This anim is one I made a couple
years ago, using Moray 3.3 and POVray 3.1. the animation is from Moray's
plugin, so if you run it from POVray, you'll have to set up the clock
yourself. The cone rotates on it's axis 360 degrees in 120 frames, with last
frame skipped for smooth looping. It has to be rendered with POVray 3.1. If
you use 3.5 you'll get something completely different. Also, if you use
Moray, it has to be version 3.3.
Let me know how it works out.
Steve Shelby

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> That's cool!
>
> Could you post the source? I want to render a super-smooth hi-res version
to run
> full screen :)
>
> --
> Tek
> www.evilsuperbrain.com
>

> "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote in message
> > Compressing this small enough to post here didn't do it justice, so go
> > the link below.
> > http://www.shelbyvision.com/Psychedellic.htm
> > I think it's worth the wait, but I can't guarantee you will. ;^}>
> > Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cone2.zip' (4 KB)