POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Can't post file here : Can't post file here Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Can't post file here
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 15 Mar 2004 07:39:45
Message: <4055a411@news.povray.org>
I've been trying to post an animation to povray.binaries.animations, and it
keeps getting rejected. At first I thought it was because the attachment was
too big, because I get this message:

Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'Blow yer mind, dude',
Account: 'news.povray.org', Server: 'news.povray.org', Protocol: NNTP,
Server Response: '441 Articles may not be larger than 1000000 bytes', Port:
119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

But my file is only 876 kb, and I looked at other posts and there are many
which ar larger than that. What could be wrong?
Steve Shelby