POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : simulated_technology.pov : Re: simulated_technology.pov Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: simulated_technology.pov
From: Tek
Date: 13 Mar 2004 20:41:25
Message: <4053b845$1@news.povray.org>
"Samuel T. Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:405### [at] hotmailcom...
> camera{
>  fisheye
>  right x*.7 up y*.7
>  location<0,80,-80>
>  look_at 0
>  angle 20
> }

That's an interesting trick, I never knew you could use a fisheye lens like
that! I'm going to start using that in some of my scenes.

BTW, I've modified your definition so it takes account of the image dimensions:

camera{
 fisheye
 #local hyp=sqrt(image_width*image_width+image_height*image_height);
 right x*image_width/hyp up y*image_height/hyp
 location<0,80,-80>
 look_at 0
 angle 20
}