POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elsa : Re: Elsa Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elsa
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 13 Mar 2004 15:10:44
Message: <40536ac4@news.povray.org>
"Hughes, B." <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message
> I prefer the drawing. The way the shapes were lightly fused together with
> kind of dynamic effect. The arms in particular appear to have perspective
as
> though reaching forward, whereas the Moray model of them only stick out.
> :-)

I noticed that also, could be just the camera angle, the arms could have
been a little longer though.

> I loved to draw when I was a kid, continued to do so into my twenties but
it
> never got anywhere. A little like now with these 3D computer graphics. Ha
> ha. Not sure if I'd have liked doing everything on the computer.

She still likes to draw, and took an art coarse at school a couple of years
ago, and was well received at an exhibition given by the school, these days,
she is concentrating more on acting.

She says thanks.

Alex