POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elsa : Re: Elsa Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:10:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elsa
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 13 Mar 2004 15:10:42
Message: <40536ac2@news.povray.org>
"Remy Closset" <NOS### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> This is a nice drawing, bur I do'nt see the link with moray. Did your
> daughter really model it with moray? The drawing seems to be handmade. Can
> you show her raytraced work?

The Moray image is the second picture (bottom), based on the original
drawing (top)

This is the only image that she has done, I did the Moray modelling based on
her drawing and her sugestions as to what should go where and the texturing.
My only addition to the Moray image is the ground and the sky sphere.

The robot eventually went into an animation based on a short story that she
wrote, it was shown to her class at school. (3 minutes with music, composed
specifically for her by a good friend where I worked.) unfortunately the
animation is now lost as the disk got damaged.
although with newer recovery software, I may be able to resurect it.

Alex