POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hand. (Warning: contains female flesh). : Re: Hand. (Warning: contains female flesh). Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hand. (Warning: contains female flesh).
From: Bill Hails
Date: 13 Mar 2004 14:52:28
Message: <4053667b@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

> "Bill Hails" <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote in message
>> Bill Hails wrote:
>>
>> > Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
>
>> > yes, erm... I wasn't going to point it out but it has something
>> > of the "bride of frankenstein" about it - I'm sure that can be
>> > fixed, but what are you using - csg? a modeller?
>> >

>> sorry, stupid me, its blobs obviously.
>
>    No, Wings3D, but is it easy/easier/possible to make a hand with
> blobs? I can see the reasoning for using blobs, but if possible, how
> long would it take to do?
>
>    ~Steve~ (never used blobs - ever)

Oh, ok, I've never used a modeller so i try and stay away from
animals and people in my pics. However there's a short tutorial
of a hand in the tutorial http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/59/
and details of blobs in the reference
http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/166/
and there may be modellers (kpovmodeller?) that support them
directly.

--
Bill Hails