POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Packing Order (77kb jpeg) : Packing Order (77kb jpeg) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Packing Order (77kb jpeg)
From: Samuel T  Benge
Date: 13 Mar 2004 01:06:50
Message: <4052A4A9.5070002@hotmail.com>
Hello everyone! Here's a scene showing a little code I've been working
on in POV. It's based on some simple 2d particle simulations I've also
been developing in Euphoria.

In this render no gravity is taken into account and only a mild wind
from the right exists. Each sphere is moved away from any surfaces which
might be inside it, and uses only six points of reference for its
collision detection.

It makes a nice-looking model for sphere packing.

Questions, comments?

-Samuel Benge

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: