POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first jpg2 post : Re: my first jpg2 post Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first jpg2 post
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Mar 2004 16:01:24
Message: <4050d3a4$1@news.povray.org>
Since I use Irfan view, I checked to see if it would support Jpg 2000 - No -
but the upgrade (and download) for all plug ins was extremely easy and quick
(4MB by cable).  With that I was able to save a picture from this NG and
view it.

Was it worth the trouble, you ask?
Barely!  Upgrade easy. Save and open picture - yeah, whatever.
Will I bother to save and open more pictures because Outlook6 doesn't
support the file format?
No.

So what's the point in posting in a format which is inconvenient for people
to use, I wonder.
Suggest a link to a website for those interested.

Stephen
--

"Apache" <apa### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message