POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: Tek
Date: 10 Mar 2004 23:47:45
Message: <404fef71$1@news.povray.org>
> That's like saying im lemon when it comes to tact, or fishburger, or
> housetree or coupon when it comes to tact. Meaningless!

Well, tact does require intelligence. Ergo saying "you're stupid when it comes
to tact", whilst grammatically a little odd, is a perfectly meaningful
statement. Personally I'd use the word "bad" or possibly simplify the whole
thing to be "tactless", but the meaning is still clear.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com