POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Tim's test scene passed [MPG1, 572kb] : Re: Tim's test scene passed [MPG1, 572kb] Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tim's test scene passed [MPG1, 572kb]
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 10 Mar 2004 14:43:29
Message: <404f6fe1@news.povray.org>
Oh, and another thing: the modularity of the system allows that I can later
add rotational-effects upon impact, sort of like a
"small-objects-physics-simulation". I won't need that for the water or most
of the particles, but I wanted to design a system that I can enhance and
build upon. E.g. for small rock-slides or such, it'll be useful to have
objects bounce differently off of rubber-tires or brick-walls.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>