POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Repost of UVMapper : Re: Repost of UVMapper Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repost of UVMapper
From: Tek
Date: 10 Mar 2004 04:25:30
Message: <404edf0a$1@news.povray.org>
Maybe you can put it online somewhere and post a link to it here? It certainly
looks like an interesting picture from what we can see!

Incidentally, I don't know if this is any help, but your message seems to have
been truncated to exactly 64k. Maybe your mail reader has a size limit on it?

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com