POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mug WIP : Re: Mug WIP Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mug WIP
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 10 Mar 2004 03:59:55
Message: <404ed90b@news.povray.org>
James Taylor wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I know its not much to look at, but I just wanted some C&C as this will
> (hopefully (if I ever finish it)) be part of  larger scene.
>
> It only uses basic techniques, but I seem to have spent ages on it...
>
> jim

someone has a wide mouth and very dark lipstick :-)

ok

how about abit of dried up coffee?? above lipstick - slurp type??

query - lip of cup, ie up outside, across, down inside seems rather
angular, either a curve or more pointed to a thinner rim ?

query - handle joint to cup, seems to dimple in, handles don't do that,
or at least handles in china don't, seem in plastic istr

stephen