POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Discontinuity v0.0 Released - Programmers needed : Re: Discontinuity v0.0 Released - Programmers needed Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:08:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discontinuity v0.0 Released - Programmers needed
From: ShalomNaumann
Date: 9 Mar 2004 23:20:49
Message: <404e97a1@news.povray.org>
So, what do people think of it? Do you think that this will solve all of our
POV-Ray animation problems?

I'm cleaning up the code a bit more. Then I'm going to get the Save/Open
Export buttons to actually open a dialog box instead of writing to
somewhere in /home/shalom like it does now. Then I'll maybe put up a simple
demonstration file. Then it will be ready for development?

Shalom