POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: GreyBeard
Date: 9 Mar 2004 18:59:13
Message: <404e5a51$1@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message

> That's just laziness. One extra little bit of effort and you can
> easily see my posts. Dear me.

I see nothing of yours unless someone else reposts in an accepted format,
and nothing there that would make me spend the time to download it and
attempt to decode it.

Have you ever studied the difference between "rockskull" and "blockhead"?
When you discover the difference, please inform the group which class you
are one of.

The work may well be excellent, but firstly, your attitude stinks, secondly,
you're walking across traffic during rush hour with a blindfold on.

But don't change now, frankly, I'm enjoying not seeing what I imagine is as
ugly as the person that's posting it.