POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: Tek
Date: 9 Mar 2004 00:36:19
Message: <404d57d3@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
> >>     I appreciate the work that goes into them.
> >
> >heh, thank you for that considered and informative opinion. ;)
>
> I think he was referring to the work I put in them. Taking credit for
> my effort is yet another sign of the stupidity I see in this group.

Okay: point 1 - don't call me stupid.
point 2 - I WASN'T taking credit, I DID get what he was saying: I was pointing
out the fact that what he said was something of a non-statement. It would apply
equally regardless of whether or not the pictures were any good (which is what I
was attempting to ascertain), so I believe his statement was a joke, wittily
avoiding answering my question, thus I replied sarcastically thanking him for
his "answer".

God honestly, if you want to call people stupid you should make sure you know
what they're saying.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com