POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Early WIP: Baldwin 1893 2-4-2 'Colombia' locomotive : Re: Early WIP: Baldwin 1893 2-4-2 'Colombia' locomotive Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early WIP: Baldwin 1893 2-4-2 'Colombia' locomotive
From: Tyler Eaves
Date: 8 Mar 2004 18:14:57
Message: <404cfe6f@news.povray.org>
Here's an image showing the progress I've made today.

Changes since the first preview:

(*) Wheels have hubs and axles
(*) Front truck has the platform and bracing poles
(*) Structure supporting the boiler and cab on the frame (I'm totally
guessing on this. What I'm doing seems to look okay and should work
structually, but the plans I have don't show the connection, and I'm just
guessing...
(*) Cylinder heads are (more) complete.

This evening I want to do the various smokestakes, bells, domes, etc on the
boiler.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'preview2.jpg' (53 KB)