POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Chinoiseries" : Re: "Chinoiseries" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Chinoiseries"
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 8 Mar 2004 10:47:57
Message: <404c95ad@news.povray.org>
LightBeam wrote:
> No light, just radiosity. 20mn on my Athlon XP 2500+
>

> ------/ LightBeam /------
> http://empirium.free.fr

like the blue surface
do me a favour, just do the vase inside the sphere
in the middle of the blue bit
pretty, pretty please
source would be even nicer, just for the vase though

green sphere has a white vert bar, artifact? it might appear
correct in a jpeg2000 though, mind you we'd lose the rest as well.

somehow the spout and handle of the teapot don't look diametrically
opposed, also the teapot lid looks welded shut
:-) (this symbol applies to certain of above)

stephen