POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : logo opinions wanted : Re: logo opinions wanted Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: logo opinions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 8 Mar 2004 01:12:39
Message: <404c0ed7@news.povray.org>
Have you seen the other images I posted in a reply to my original post?

> Logos should be both simple and distinctive.  That makes the next-to-
> last image and the third-from last image the best ones.

I agree, which is why I've been having so much trouble choosing. On the one hand
there's the issue of what looks better, and on the other the question of which
is simpler.

I'd really appreciate your opinion on the new one on the main page of my website
(I've attached that version). Do you think it is getting too far away from the
simple designs?

Thanks
--
Tek