POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Early WIP: Baldwin 1893 2-4-2 'Colombia' locomotive : Re: Early WIP: Baldwin 1893 2-4-2 'Colombia' locomotive Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early WIP: Baldwin 1893 2-4-2 'Colombia' locomotive
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 8 Mar 2004 00:38:09
Message: <404c06c1$1@news.povray.org>
Sounds like a very ambitious project, but the end result should be worth it!
After modeling that gun, which I thought would be a relatively short
project, I contemplated doing a steam locomotive for the IRTC.  I then
realized how much more work and how many years I would spend doing it...
hehe.  Speaking of mirroring the image, I had to do that to my last post
because I somehow screwed up my camera angle vectors.  Anyway, I'm looking
for to seeing the end result.

Skip