POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Future Vision : Re: Future Vision Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Future Vision
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 8 Mar 2004 00:00:08
Message: <404bfdd8@news.povray.org>
I try not to get involved in things like this.  I just think the whole thing
is funny.

To me this server is where you try and show off some of your artwork.  The
goal is to expose it to the greatest amount of people for comments and
critiscm.  What good is posting in a format that no one can see just because
it supports a few nice features.  That's just my view.

Skip