POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Tentacle ball, take 2 : Re: Tentacle ball, take 2 Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tentacle ball, take 2
From: Tek
Date: 7 Mar 2004 21:24:15
Message: <404bd94f$1@news.povray.org>
Looks way cool, but (and I realise I'm begging to be flamed) what's the point?

I *really* like that thing, and I want to have it dancing around on my screen to
whatever music I'm playing. Which is impossible, because it's pre-rendered. I
guess my point is that it's better than you can do in real-time, and not good
enough for a music video in it's own right, so what's the idea here?

Sorry if I sound rather offensive, there's nothing wrong with it, quite the
opposite, I'm just rather puzzled as to why you've done it. (though obviously
everything I do including my career could be described as "pointless" so maybe
I'm being unfair)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com