POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : marbles - [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: jpg version Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: jpg version
From: Dan P
Date: 7 Mar 2004 19:04:15
Message: <404bb87f$1@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
> On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:12:27 -0600, "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom>

> >Please don't swear in these newsgroups -- think of poor Elsa!
>
> I do not know to whom you refer. Normally, I would not swear, but
> experiencing the wave of apathy and lame excuses here makes me eff.

I'm not even sure who said what anymore :-) And, I'm definitely no stranger
a fight on a newsgroup. Altogether, it's best to keep the f-words off,
whoever said it, just because you never know who is reading (Elsa might be,
for example!). Besides, it is more clever to use other words that have more
impact (the f-word is overused now anyway).