POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: Tek
Date: 7 Mar 2004 18:03:19
Message: <404baa37$1@news.povray.org>
> Can you really expect honesty from these people after I have had to
> deal with them?

Well I'm talking to the ones who've actually bothered downloading the viewer, so
they're probably not biased against you ;)

> No one's forcing you do get this facility - it's merely a "suggested
> serving".

Absolutely, I appreciate the suggestion. I tend to only install stuff if I know
I want it for some purpose, so if I start finding more jp2 files I'm sure I'll
get something that can handle them.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com