POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: Dan P
Date: 7 Mar 2004 17:08:44
Message: <404b9d6c$1@news.povray.org>
"LightBeam" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> With wich programm can I see it please ?!

This is the second time this happened -- a file that isn't "common" enough
to read. There's all kinds of software out there -- howzabout we make a FAQ
and page for this group that links to that software so we can all get
up-to-date? I totally understand the desire to show these images in the way
they were intended to be shown and it's all just a matter of software. If I
knew where to find this stuff, I'd put it up myself (that, and if I was just
a little bit less lazy) ;-)