POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 7 Mar 2004 16:54:48
Message: <404b9a28@news.povray.org>
> Don't be so condescending . People engaged in the thread properly.
> Just because some couldn't, does not give them the right to act
> superior.

Ah, why don't you for once shut up when it'd be smart to do so? I replied in
that thread on povray.general and listened and acknowledged your points, but
you were incapable of accepting that standards are used for a reason.
Instead, at some point, you began to wine like some three-year old not
getting his candy. Wining is not discussing things, so I don't know where
you've got the impression that you were discussing things *properly*.

> Well duh. Dear me. Is this what passes for common sense here?

Well duh, he asked for you to post the image in a different format, I
concluded that he may not have read the thread in povray.general and just
gave him a short answer that you won't do so, and that it's up to him to get
a viewing app.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>