POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : logo opinions wanted : Re: logo opinions wanted Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: logo opinions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 7 Mar 2004 02:15:26
Message: <404acc0e$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Hails" <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote in message
> Tyler Eaves wrote:
> > The first, if you remove that white border artifact.

Artefact?! I went to some trouble to put that *feature* in there!

> I agree, it's no. 1, but I like the white border.

Me too, although after conversion to a gif with a transparent background the
lack of anti-aliasing on the white looked particularly bad.

Incidentally, I've already put number 1 on my site, but without the white
border. This is not my final decision but since I was sure it looked better than
the old logo I figured I should change it now. Though from the sound of it
number 1 is the best so it's probably gonna stay!

Still, I'll carry on listening to the feedback here, there might be some more
improvements that can be made...

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com