POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : logo opinions wanted : logo opinions wanted Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  logo opinions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 6 Mar 2004 17:54:09
Message: <404a5691@news.povray.org>
I've been overhauling my website lately, and I've decided to review the logo.
I'm still happy with the choice of pov object, based on this old image of mine:
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=finished&image=lockw

But I'm starting to dislike the excessively bright and flat looking version of
it I've used for my website logo. So I've been playing with a couple of other
ideas. original.gif is the logo as it is now, the other images are some new
variations.

So what do you think? Stick or twist?
Any suggestions for other variations?

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'persp.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'angle.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'sidelit.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'lighttrick.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'original.gif' (3 KB) Download 'shiny.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'persp.jpg'
persp.jpg

Preview of image 'angle.jpg'
angle.jpg