POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RGB of death [16-bit jpeg2000] : Re: RGB of death [16-bit jpeg2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RGB of death [16-bit jpeg2000]
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 10 Mar 2004 09:29:53
Message: <404F2764.489B69B5@gmx.de>
High!

Severi Salminen schrieb:

> Yeah, I think every consumer videocard are 8bit/channel cards, including
> yours - despite the price ;) And most likely most of the pro cards are
> also. This might change as now PhotoShop, for example, is beginning to
> support 16-bit tools.

But will those 48bit graphics be properly displayed on ordinary CRT home particle
accelerators at all?

See you in Khyberspace - http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/khyberspace/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/index-e.htm
Home-made electronic music: http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/music/

Yadgar ((:->

Now playing: Intergalactic Radio Station (Vangelis)

--
Pashto 2.0, a protocol language for the Advanced Fractal Geometric Heightfield and
Navigation Implementation-Sensitive Texture Analysis Network