POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My first posted animation... : Re: My first posted animation... Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first posted animation...
From: Tek
Date: 5 Mar 2004 04:09:36
Message: <404843d0$1@news.povray.org>
"stephen parkinson" <ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> wrote in message
> to enable accurate detailing, as i watch it, the car seems to from start

Car?!
Can it be there's someone in the universe who has not seen Tron?

Animation looks pretty good but I suggest posting mpegs so you can show us
longer smoother animations without needing a massive file size.

Also, I'm not certain, but didn't the bikes in the movie have a little more
animation when they cornered (I thought they leant slightly before turning)? I
don't have my DVD to hand so I can't check.

The tail looks nice, it's one of my pet hates about the game Tron 2.0 is they
used a crappy little texture for that so it looked totally wrong close up, but
yours looks nice :)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com