POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Head Texture Help : Re: Head Texture Help Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head Texture Help
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 4 Mar 2004 09:28:53
Message: <40473d25@news.povray.org>
Here is the result of a quick (and not very good) test.
Maybe you can do better, or find one that's already done. :-)

I like you picture by the way, just wondering what are those smoky
horses in the sky ? Any underlying symbolism ?

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'face_etalon.png' (6 KB) Download 'face_example.png' (31 KB) Download 'face.jpg' (12 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'face_etalon.png'
face_etalon.png

Preview of image 'face_example.png'
face_example.png