POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ear with head attached : Re: Ear with head attached Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ear with head attached
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 3 Mar 2004 18:37:02
Message: <40466D04.4C4D7D84@gmx.de>
High!

Steve Shelby schrieb:

> Ear and head are now one. Mesh created with Moray. Now I have to explore the
> world of hair and skin textures. Any suggestions or recommendations?

I definitely would go for a Mediterranean complexion (for which brown eyes would
suit better) and a short but thick black beard... perhaps also long slighty wavy
scalp hair!

See you in Khyberspace - http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/khyberspace/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/index-e.htm

Now playing: Sleeping Beauty (Zara-Thustra)

Yadgar