POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : World on a Donut : Re: World on a Donut Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World on a Donut
From: Felbrigg
Date: 2 Mar 2004 12:38:04
Message: <4044c67c$1@news.povray.org>
Definitely not Ring World.  It was EON!  The plot was, a huge asteroid
appears in orbit round earth inhabited by evolved humans from the future who
have poked a hole in the space-time-thingy to make an infintely long tube!
Very good it was too!  cant quite remember the chaps name.

news:pan### [at] NOSPAMml1net...