POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First Image : Re: My First Image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First Image
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Feb 2004 09:49:23
Message: <4041fbf3@news.povray.org>
> Im an newbie !
> This is my first image ... i think its cool :-)

Great start! Its missing the checkered plane though... Standard beginners
image here on the newsgroups is always a reflective sphere on a checkered
plane. But I think your onion pattern works because you've also used lots of
spheres for that complex CSG shape on the right... So you've already proven
that you've got patience for longer render times than when using "ordinary"
mesh techniques. ;-)

Welcome here, have a nice stay!

Regards,
Tim