POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVing again (~170k) : POVing again (~170k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  POVing again (~170k)
From: Sun Tzu
Date: 28 Feb 2004 21:27:27
Message: <40414e0f@news.povray.org>
I haven't POVed for about 8 months and just picked it up again.  Close to a
year ago I posted an earlier version of this image.  I did more work on it
and then left it alone for several months.  The cheese got me frustrated
because I couldn't come up with something that looked satisfactory to me.
Also the picture is far to 'sterile' looking, but I'm not sure how to make
things look dirty or worn.    For example I'd like to have some cheese
residue on the knife, but haven't a clue how to accomplish that.   I'd
appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wine10.jpg' (167 KB)