POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Simple : Short-Code Musings Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Short-Code Musings
From: Dan P
Date: 26 Feb 2004 22:05:32
Message: <403eb3fc$1@news.povray.org>
Ya know, I figure I should be depressed and all, knowing that my short-code
entry doesn't even come close compared to what I've learned since, but in
actuality, I look on this learning experience with great fondness. What a
great world we live in to be able to learn so much from others over the
Internet. I can just imagine how jealous a 19th century scientist would be
if he learned what we all take for granted now :-)

(Yeah, I know I sound corny, but I'm consistent...)