POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ukrainian folk dance : Re: Ukrainian folk dance Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ukrainian folk dance
From: Dan P
Date: 26 Feb 2004 19:02:46
Message: <403e8926$1@news.povray.org>
"Alex Kluchikov" <klk### [at] ukrnet> wrote in message

> "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> >
> > What about Zazzle.com?
> >

>   Hm... I never thought about publishing my works on Zazzle before. I've
> visited Zazzle.com yesterday. I like it, so, I'm going to try. May be, it
> will be not as soon as we want, because I am so limited in spare time, new
> work takes almost whole my time and mind. (I leaved my old work in
January;
> I was an artist/designer/video engineer on our city TV. Now I am software
> developer. My current project is COM Add-In for Outlook).

Careful, though. If you show too much artistic skill, people are going to
think you can't program. That, and a billion other improbable yet nasty
things have happened to me in my career so when it comes to getting screwed
by somebody's perception instead of the reality, I proclaim myself expert
G-D with the sacrifices and the virgins in the volcanos and the oy, oy,
oy!!!