POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ear : Re: Ear Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ear
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 26 Feb 2004 17:25:53
Message: <403e7271$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you.
I can't offer any advice as far as comparing Moray with blender or 3dsmax
since I havn't used either of those. I have used Hamapatch a little and
thought it was easier to use than Moray. One of the things I had to do with
Moray was to get in the habit of saving every time before doing a render,
because it would tend to crash after making a lot of changes. See the thread
"Crash info and a question" in the moray.win newsgroup.
Steve Shelby